Pinterest

Friday 10 September 2021

Happy 40th Birthday....

Happy 40th Birthday . . . 

Not very often I make duplicates of my previously handmade cards (original) but I loved this when I first made it so when a good friend asked at short notice for a 40th birthday card I thought of this layout/card straight away.....

Stampin Up "Beautiful You" stamped on white cardstock using TH Distress Oxide Hickory Smoke and Tumbled Glass, die cut using basic stitched circle die. Mat & layered onto coordinating blue cardstock MFT stitched traditional tag die, computer generated greeting before die cutting. Happy Birthday stamped using MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes, Versamark & heat embossed with WOW Bright White embossing powder.

Concord & 9th Sketched Stripes stamped on white cardstock panel using TH Distress Oxide Hickory Smoke and 3D foam mounted over grey cardstock embossed using Couture Creations Drink me embossing folder.

Ribbon from stash, "40" die cut using Lawn Fawn Quinn's 123's and silver glitter cardstock. All accented with sequins from Little Things from Lucy's Cards.

TFL xx



 

No comments: